DDMS Student Device Expectations
- Students MUST have permission to bring a device to school
- Students AND guardians are required to sign the BYOD contract
- ONLY the owner of the device can touch...not a friend or a teacher
- Device for instructional purposes only
- DDMS is not responsible for providing facilities to charge devices; devices are expected to be charged at home and put away after the battery loses its charge
- NO DEVICE USE ZONES: Bathrooms and Locker Rooms
- School Staff reserves the right to change procedures and storage of devices as needed.